1. The data we store
We will store sufficient data to allow you to interact with the Leaselink application (the Application)
Currently this is limited to:
· Your name
· The organisation you work for
· Your email address
2. How will we collect your data
Your employer has decided to use the Application for their business purposes and their administrator of the Application will create user credentials for you. We will not collect your data in any other way unless you contact us for support.
3. What we will use your data for
We will only use your data for the purpose of ensuring:
· That you can access the Application in a secure way
· Send appropriate notifications from the Application
· Create audit trails for you to track your activity
4. Where your data will be held
· If you are working in the UK or the Netherlands your data will be held UK data centres
· If you are working in the rest of the EU your data will be held in France
· Your data will never be transferred outside a legislative area appropriate to your work location
5. How we protect your data
Once we have received personal data relating to you, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
6. Who we will give access to your data
· Our employees that need to know for support purposes
· Your employer on request
· Any legal authority with a legitimate purpose to access your data
7. What we won’t do with your data
· Use it for marketing purposes of any kind (including making it available to 3rd parties not specified in 6 above)
· Use if for data processing on our own account
8. Your rights
You have the right to access personal data held
relating to you. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your
identity before taking any action in response to any request. You will not have
to pay a fee to access personal information relating to you (or to exercise any
of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request
for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. We also want to make sure that
your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct
or remove any information you think is inaccurate.
Requests in this section should be sent by
email or by writing to us using the contact details set out at the end of this
We will only use your details to get in touch
regarding any queries you may have and we will not send you any marketing
correspondence without your consent.
If you have a concern about the way we are
collecting or using your personal information, we request that you raise your
concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the
Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
9. Changes to this policy
time to time. Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be
posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to your employer by
e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this
policy. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to
read and accept them to continue your use of the Website.
This policy was last updated on 30th
· A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
· Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
· Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
· We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
· The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
o ".AspNetCore.Identity.Application" to validate
authenticated user sessions
to validate authenticated user sessions
for security reasons, namely, to protect website from Cross-site request
- the relying party cookie to cache authentication information to validate
- the correlation cookie across LL services \ applications, used for security
reasons to protect website from XSRF / session fixation and replay attack
for security reasons to protect website from XSRF / session fixation and replay
an additional cookie which is used for the check session endpoint for
general purpose platform session cookie (used by sites written with Miscrosoft .NET based technologies)
o we use also another
"session" cookies (they expire at the end of the user session)
to allow communicate LL application between each other and for security resons
· Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
o In EDGE you can block cookies using the settings available by clicking Settings, “Cookies and site permissions”, “Manage and delete cookies and site data”
o in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
· Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
· If you block cookies, you will not be able to use our website.
· You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
o in EDGE you can block all cookies by accessing the "more actions icon" menu icon, and clicking "Settings", "view advanced settings" and and then selecting "Block all cookies" or ' All third party cookies"
o in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
· Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
11. Data protection registration
· We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is Z4653312
12. Contact us
If there are any questions regarding this
Wootton Business Park
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 329300